Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Britney Spears reveals new album title and cover

Britney Spears reveals new album title and coverBritney Spears took to her Twitter account today to share new information on her upcoming seventh album.

Britney Spears reveals new album title and coverThe singer revealed the album’s name – “Femme Fatale” – and its cover art.

“I’ve poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I’ve put everything I have into it,” Spears wrote. “This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!”

She continued in a series of posts, “Sexy and Strong. Dangerous yet mysterious. Cool yet confident! ‘FEMME FATALE.’ March…..”

The album’s first single, “Hold It Against Me,” debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 singles chart last month.